Need help with your child’s IEP or 504 Plan?
Has your child recently been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Auditory Processing Disorder, ADHD, Dyslexia, Speech or Language Impairment, Anxiety, Depression, Visual Impairment or Deafness?
Do you believe your child requires specialized instruction at school?
We know that nobody knows your child better than you! We partner with YOU!
Are you being told your child can’t or won’t reach their goal
Hamilton Educational Learning Partners, like you, believes in your child’s ability to educational success. Our goal is to ensure that each and every child is entitled to FAPE (Free Appropriate Education at Public Expense).
We help you through the many facets of a system that can be intimidating and overwhelming by providing support, direction and assisting families navigate through difficult situations to help find the appropriate services that meet the child’s needs.
What can you expect from Hamilton Partners?
- Help families comprehend their child’s educational rights
- Provide a personalized review & explanation of educational records and evaluations
- Be present for classroom observations & consultations with school staff
- Monitoring of IEP/SRBI and 504 plans
- Evaluation of your child’s current academic program & related services
- Attendance at PPT/SRBI or 504 meetings to advocate for your child and help give you an effective voice in the proceedings
- A review of your child’s IEP/SRBI or 504 to determine if appropriate services have been provided and if these services have been effective in promoting progress
- Guide families and help them understand the advocacy process; helping them to make clear decisions about their child’s needs.
- Adhere to a voluntary code of ethics.