Faith Hamilton's experience has been with Emotional and Behavioral Disturbances (EBD), learning Disabilities (LD), Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) , and Autism in a least restrictive environment to match each student’s needs. She felt she could make a bigger difference in the education of children by becoming a special education advocate. Her important work is to help support, and give direction, and ease for families, working together with you and the school district to secure the best possible education for your child.
- Active participant with the Shoreline Clinical Networking
- Certified in Mental Health First Aid-2015
- Special Education Teacher for over 14 years in CT
- Masters of Science in Elementary Education
- Masters of Science in Special Education
- Masters of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics
- Certificate in Special Education Advocacy from William & Mary Law School 2017
- Author of the children's book, "The Fantabulous Book of Poems."
- Member of COPAA- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates
As a member of COPAA, Faith Hamilton has agreed to abide by the voluntary code of ethics as set forth by COPAA.
- Volunteer for Yale Child Study Center for Adults Living with Autism
- Member of Shoreline Chamber of Commerce
- Women in Business Committee through the Shoreline Chamber of Commerce
- Member of AWBL- Association of Women Business Leaders
- Founder of The Advocate Parents Guide-Helping parents with children who are struggling, special education, 504, and intervention
- Branford High School Community Partnership Committee
- Member of Shoreline Child Study Group